Friday 9 June 2017

AKA parts ways with Vth Season

After six months since announcing his
plan to part ways with his record label and
management company Vth Season‚ AKA
has announced that all forms of their
business relationship is over.

In December last AKA shocked fans when
he announced that he was leaving Vth
Season and would be starting his own
company‚ Beam Group.
Over the past few months AKA’s music
was still released under the Vth Season
record label‚ however as of June 1‚ they
have “mutually parted ways“.
“I have the utmost respect for the Vth
Season team. Together‚ we created magic.
I have learnt a lot from the music industry
and it’s time for me to start building my
own legacy and become South Africa’s
first Music Mogul‚” AKA said in a
statement.
The rapper described the journey of
establishing his own company as
challenging yet rewarding.
“The process of establishing BEAM from
scratch has not been easy‚ but has been
liberating as I have a great business team
to lean on. Thus BEAM’s focus is not just
music‚ as my ultimate aim is to be a
multi-investor‚ with success in different
industries‚” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment