Tuesday 11 July 2017

News Update : People think I aim or I'm still tryna come at Nyov- Chad Da Don

Late last year April
Rapper Chad da Don released a Diss song to cassper, cass's fans attacked Chad for taking it to the music

Earlier this year chad was involved in a car accident that led him to hospital, just after recovering , Chad Dropped a Massive Rap Song Callwd #FU feat CPT's very own Youngsta, Bars on Bars as they spat
. a Fan  said chad  teamed up with youngsta to Body Cassper. Chad  responded to the fan saying no , the song  is not about him.
Chad felt like telling his fans what led into him releasing the diss song last year

  He began by saying " We all go through our own personal shit
sometimes but we should let go of that
and Be bigger ...Rise above ! "
Another tweet explaining more came in

"
My problem was a personal issue I delt
with myself!maybe in the wrong way but I
dealt with it !U can't hate on Nyovs
Success !No ifani shit"

Chad seems to be in a happy space bro

No comments:

Post a Comment